Book parking at Mont-rebei
Book your parking space at La Masieta and gain peace of mind!
The accesses to the Montrebei Canyon Road have been reopened, after the land reclamation works.
Only the affected section is closed. So:
The access from the Masieta enables you to reach the gorge but not to access the walkway.
The access from Montfalcó enables you to reach the walkway but not to reach the gorge.
Access from Corçà does not enable access to either the Seguer walkway or the Gorge. The road is cut off at the height of Mas Carlets.
If you have any questions you can send an email to email@example.com
If you are a large group or part of a tour, keep in mind that:
- We advise notifying us in advance (5/6 days) of your arrival by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you drive a motorhome, keep in mind that:
- If your vehicle is over 2.30 meters high you can NOT enter the car park (there is a height barrier).
- We do not allow overnight stays or camping in the car park.
If you are coming by coach, keep in mind that:
- You will not be able to enter the car park, so you do not have to book a parking space.
- There is a designated area near the entrance so you can drop off the people travelling by coach.