Book parking at Mont-rebei
Book your parking space at La Masieta and gain peace of mind!
Until February the parking and information point of La Masieta will remain closed.
However, the access on foot at the Congost path will continue opened every day.
It is necessary to be careful if you park on the road, as it is forbidden and penalties are imposed. There are some (few) terraces where you will be able to park your vehicle.
The 2022 opening schedule will be published shortly. Thereafter, parking reservations can be made.
If you have any questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a large group or part of a tour, keep in mind that:
- We advise notifying us in advance (5/6 days) of your arrival by sending an email to email@example.com
If you drive a motorhome, keep in mind that:
- If your vehicle is over 2.30 meters high you can NOT enter the car park (there is a height barrier).
- We do not allow overnight stays or camping in the car park.
If you are coming by coach, keep in mind that:
- You will not be able to enter the car park, so you do not have to book a parking space.
- There is a designated area near the entrance so you can drop off the people travelling by coach.