Educational Mentoring Programme (PAE)
We contribute to the educational equity of children and adolescents by offering them the chance to access extracurricular support that enables them to achieve academic and personal success. As they acquire study and learning strategies, we also facilitate their emotional development and creativity by including dynamics in the activities that stimulate their innate curiosity, experimentation, expression of emotions, asking good questions and solving problems... These skills and competences promote their autonomy and prepare them for their future as adults.
Face-to-face PAE for Primary and Secondary students
Time and space after school or institute to do homework with the support of an educational team
- In stable coexistence groups of 10-15 participants with a fixed referent educator and a stable team of volunteers assigned to each group.
- With the incorporation of protocols and safety and hygiene measures for the protection of participants and the team of educators (following the current COVID-19 prevention regulations).
- With ease and resources to adapt the service to the virtual format in case of a new confinement.
- Strategies and resources for children and adolescents both to better organize their study time and progressively achieve more autonomy and self-management in their learning, and to gain in self-confidence and emotional well-being.
- Reinforcement and dissemination of science learning through thematic webinars (especially in the case of ESO).
- Support for the educational work of families by offering regular workshops (face-to-face and / or online) to help and guide mothers and fathers in the emotional and educational support of their children.
Days and timetable
Two afternoons a week from 5pm to 7pm.
Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday.
Registration 50€ (25€ for families who renew the PAE)
Primary 40 € | € 37 for the second child registered (€ 2.20 / hour)
ESO 45 € | € 42 for the second child registered (€ 2.50 / hour)