Educational Mentoring Programme (PAE)
We offer extracurricular support for children and teenagers with the aim of achieving academic and personal success. We give them tools to acquire study and learning strategies.
We want a world where all young people have the opportunity to develop their abilities to the maximum and children have access to the best education, with equal conditions.
Face-to-face PAE for Primary and Secondary students
Time and space leaving school or institute to do homework with the support of an educational team in the Espai Social
- Reinforcement of study strategies and curricular learning through motivating activities and collaborative work.
- Strategies and resources for children and adolescents to better organize their study time and gradually achieve more autonomy and self-management in their learning, as well as to gain self-confidence.
Days and timetable
Two afternoons a week from 5pm to 7pm to choose from the following schedules:
- Monday and Wednesday
- Tuesday and Thursday
- Wednesday and Friday
- €45 per student (€42 from the second registered sibling).
- €50 for new registrations.
- €25 for renewing registrations and new registrations until September 30.