A great setting and refuge for emblematic species such as the chamois or the wood grouse, the Alinyà Mountain Nature Space is located in the Catalan Pre-Pyrenees, the only region in Europe where you can see with ease the four species of vultures that live on the Old Continent: Common Vulture, Bearded Vulture, Black Vulture and the Egyptian Vulture.ALL THE SPACES IN THE NETWORK
Data on the space
Name: Espai Natura Muntanya d’Alinyà
Year of acquisition: 1999
Surface area: 5,352.13 ha
Location: Fígols and Alinyà (Alt Urgell)
GPS coordinates: E01º25’22,8’’ N42º10’49,1’’
Protection figures: (logos and links)
Area included in the Natural Interest Area Serres d'Odèn - Port del Comte
National Reserve of Hunting of the Cadí
Space included in the Natura 2000 Network
Management type: own
How can I get there?
From the C-14: between Coll de Nargó and Organyà, take the L-401 towards Sant Llorenç de Morunys; After 4 km you enter the Alinyà estate and at km 10 you reach the village of Alinyà.
From Sant Llorenç de Morunys: Take the L-401 towards Organyà (road with many turns) and you reach the space once you enter Alt Urgell.
From Lleida: You have to take the C-131 in the direction of La Seu d'Urgell, and past Coll de Nargó take the L-401 in the direction of Sant Llorenç de Morunys, a road that crosses most of the Alinyà valley along the Perles and Alinyà rivers.
La Rectoria Visitor centres
Tips for visiting
- High mountain climate (intense sunlight during the day and lower temperatures, especially at night).
- Bring warm clothes, sun protection, sunglasses, a hat / cap, water, comfortable footwear and walking clothes.
- It is recommended you bring binoculars and guides for the observation of flora and fauna.
- The movement of vehicles off roads and tracks is prohibited.
- Do not go off the marked paths.
- Wild camping is not allowed.
- Fire is forbidden.
- Take your rubbish away with you.
Where can I eat?
Home cooking in the villages of Llobera, Alinyà and Cambrils of the Pyrenees.